Republican, Independent or Democrat; Conservative, Moderate or Liberal - Read This Brief Reality Check Regarding Bush's Reflections on His Foreign Policies
George W. Bush's foreign polices really were that bad. Worse still, they will continue for some time to do harm to other nations and the biosphere, and lower America's ability to influence and lead world affairs.
For more free-thinking regarding American foreign policy, see my previous posts:
The Delusions of American Foreign Policy
Re-Writing the "Four Bs" of American Foreign Policy?
The Overseas Plans of Our Diplomats and Soldiers - Transparency in Government
November 15, 2010
Archive for "Being Human"
- ► 2014 (14)
- ► 2013 (17)
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► 2011 (87)
- Africa & US Policy - Ethiopia on the Frontline of ...
- The Case For Human Evolution, Science and Reason -...
- Backache, Hiccups, Choking, Hernias, Goose Bumps, ...
- Bigotry, Beliefs and Values - The Stakes Are High,...
- "What’s So Great About Christianity" by Dinesh D’S...
- "W's" Book, "Decision Points" - A Companion Reader...
- A New Human Species?
- First Ugandan Mutwa (formerly Pygmy) Receives Bach...
- Reverence: Renewing a Forgotten Virtue - A Book R...
- Two Physicists Examine the Basis for Belief
- ▼ November (10)