If you do what you did,
you will get what you got.
If you get what you got,
you will feel what you felt.
If you feel what you felt,
you will think what you thought.
If you think what you thought,
you will do what you did.
- Anonymous (provided by Peter, first couplet by Einstein)
Archive for "Being Human"
- ► 2014 (14)
- ► 2013 (17)
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► 2011 (87)
- Learning from Experience
- Belief, Science, Survival
- US Policy: A New, Much Improved US Approach to In...
- Got the Kavorka? Mesmerized by someone's animal m...
- But what exactly is a "bit" of integrated consciou...
- Superstition, Religion and Science
- Why So Many Americans Hate Liberals, Science and R...
- Dancing for Darwinian "Fitness"
- The Case for God by Karen Armstrong- A Book Review...
- Africa's Forever Wars
- Africa Day
- China and Africa
- Diamonds are forever?
- Americans, Britons and Canadians - Common Language...
- US Policy: US Ambassador's Fund for Cultural Pres...
- Is there really a "God gene"?
- Was Darwin wrong?
- Journalist and Political Scientist: Environmental...
- Does creationist film discredit Darwin and his wor...
- Is scientific knowledge as good or better than rel...
- US Policy: The Overseas Plans of Our Diplomats an...
- Show Them the Money!
- Half of Americans Believe Humans Originated on Ear...
- US Policy: Re-Writing the "Four Bs" of US Foreign...
- Bad Approach to Science Education in the US?
- Jim's Blog Site
- ▼ September (27)